Sunday, September 7, 2008

CRAZY: BUSY: ME


Well school is back in full swing along with soccer and my nice relaxing summer has come to an end. Don't get me wrong it's a lot quieter at the house now without Julia and BJ screaming and fighting with each other, but I feel as if I'm going back to work after a long vacation! As my usual habit I have created a monster sized to do list that has no end in sight. I have also taken on working 3 days a week and many sewing projects that I can hopefully sell! If that was not enough I also signed up for a photography class at UT. Unlike my dear friend Angela who claims to have no hobbies, I seem to have a hobby of making new hobbies for myself. My resume seems to be busting at the seams these days. For Sale: Jack of all trades.. seamstress, landscaper, photographer, interior designer, card maker, scrapbooker, nanny, chauffeur, chef, maid, etc.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Shhhh....my secret is that I have no hobbies....noone is supposed to know that except you and Dan!