Thursday, August 21, 2008

The BEST Husband in the World!

The 19th was our 8 year anniversary! Now let me start off by saying that Bill and I don't normally do much for our anniversary, but this year Bill outdid himself! Tuesday morning Bill woke me up to turn on my bedside lamp because his wasn't working (most of you know I'm not much of a morning person...SNAPDRAGON). So I grumpily turned it on and then proceeded to pull the covers over my head. Something clicked after a second and I realized that there was an unfamiliar box on my nightstand. With a jolt I sat up and grabbed it, only to find a new lens for my camera that I desperately wanted! With a great start to the day I figured all my surprises were over, but after asking Bill what he wanted me to cook for dinner he said he already had that covered. Not only had he arranged for us to go to the Cheesecake Factory, but he also called a sitter for the kids! Needless to say I am the luckiest lady on the planet!

1 comment:

Nathaniel said...

That is pretty sweet.
I love hearing about sweet acts like that...good on the sband!
:)