Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Oh Boy!



BJ is in a class all his own. Usually I can't decide if I want to hug him or strangle him! I have to say these past few months, my boy has come a long way. Bill and I were really worried about him being the "trouble maker" in his class, but after a few weeks getting adjusted he seems to be improving! Not only that, but he already has several sight words and will be reading in no time. While school has been his biggest challenge, he has taken all his frustration out on the soccer field. The kid has been chasing his dream of playing soccer like his sister since he was a baby. This year it has really clicked for him and he has dribbled his way to victory this season. His coach would like to take all the credit (Bill)! Who knows the kid might actually make it to adulthood!

No comments: